Things are changing around here.
You might have noticed that our website looks different. We’ve updated the look and feel of the site, as well as changed a few things around to make life a little bit easier.
- Our publications are now easier to find and download.
- All our policy projects now have dedicated project pages, where you can get updates on our research programmes and find related content.
- If you’re a member, you can use our new members’ area to find and access our services.
- The latest C’llr magazine is now available for subscribers to download.
- All our events are now in one place.
- It’s now much easier to manage your email preferences.
- You now only need to log in once a year – not every time you need to access subscriber-only content.
In the months ahead, we’ll be adding new features – watch this space.
If you’ve got any questions about the new site, email Charlotte Maddix.
You can also leave us feedback below. We’d love to hear from you about what you think of our new website. We’re continuing to adapt and change it, too, so any suggestions you have for the future would be very welcome.
Let us know what you think
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world’s leading questionnaire tool.