This page contains consultation documents and additional information for the virtual reference group for the Care Provider Contingency Planning Project.
The consultation is now open for provider failure guidance until 31 July. Available here.
Call for case studies:
Do you have a story of care provider failure? Whether it went well or badly, we’d like to know more. You and your organisation can be named or you can remain anonymous. Download our Case study template
Working documents: these are commentable and we would like your feedback
- Expanded outline of guidance – does this cover everything you’d expect? Does this look like helpful guidance?
- Proposed elements of the contingency planning template. Please comment!
Events: (Parallel events in London 30 April 2015 and Leeds 12 May 2015)
- London development event:
- Slides from the provider failure workshop London
- Care Provider Contingency planning development workshop notes 30 April.
- Leeds development event:
- Final workshop and test event – 30 June
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world’s leading questionnaire tool.