These are general tips on applying for the C’llr Achievement Awards.
- Please read the judging criteria for individual awards by navigating the menu to your right. The strongest applications will demonstrate effectively how their nomination fits the judging criteria.
- Please ensure that you have also read the rules – please note that different rules apply for the Bruce Lockhart Scholarship than to the other awards.
- Please think carefully about which category best suits the councillor you would like to nominate.
- Please keep in mind the relevant word counts – if you are filling your form in by hand, please do feel free to use extra paper if necessary.
- For further inspiration, please take a look at previous winners and find out why they won their respective awards.
If you have any further queries, please don’t hesitate to contact the C’llr Awards team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org