The Commission on the Future of the Home Care Workforce will be looking at how we can provide better quality domiciliary care by developing a stable, skilled workforce. The Commission is chaired by Paul Burstow, MP and supported by Mears Group.
The Commission has an open call for evidence which closes on 12 June 2014.
This does not currently represent a complete list of submissions.
Submissions from care workers:
- Diary of a Home Care Worker also published in The Independent.
- Care worker submission from the South of England
- Submission RM careworker from the NE of England
Submissions from councils:
Submissions from unions:
Submissions from care providers:
Submissions from anti-smoking campaigns:
- Home care workforce consultation May 2014 from Fresh – the tobacco control programme of North East local authorities.
- ASH response to The Commission on the Future of the Home Care Workforce Consultation 140521