This training and development day is designed to enable delegates with the skills, confidence and plan to use social media more effectively
The course will concentrate on effective good practice, brand management, using social media to listen and choice of social media networks.
These working sessions will be highly interactive and delegates will be encouraged to take advantage of the networking opportunities from the day and discuss current challenges facing organisations using social media.
The objectives of the course are:
- To consider how your organisation’s or department’s message and brand can be supported effectively on social media
- To be aware of good practice, staying legal and managing positive and negative stories effectively
- To understand the importance and of how to use social media for listening and understanding your service users.
- To consider how to get the best from social media –creating interesting content, engaging and two-way communication.
- To be aware of the different uses of the most popular social media platforms and their relative strengths, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin and WhatsApp and an awareness of using social media management tools.
- As part of the programme, participants will be able to build an action plan based on a topic or issue that they are currently considering.
|9:30-10:00||Registration & Refreshments|
|10:15-11:15||Your brand and message
Guidelines and good practice
|11:25-12:45||Social media platforms
Demographics, ‘rules’ and tone covering platforms at the request of participants but likely to include:
Action plan discussion and areas participants want to explore
|13.25-14:35||Understanding your audience
Using a social media management tool
|14:45-16:00||Getting the best from social media
Building a social media plan