Welcome to the Children’s Services Network. If your local authority is signed up to this service, you will be kept up-to-date with new and emerging legislation, policy and consultations.
Our areas of focus include early years, further education, traineeships, apprenticeships, school curriculum, examinations, children’s social care services, safeguarding, fostering and adoption.
Membership of our Children’s Services Network entitles you to:
- Unlimited website access to CSN briefings and publications
- LGiU Daily News
- Over 100 expert children’s services policy briefings each year
- Discounts on training events; some events free
- Free access to most reports and publications
- The weekly CSN strategic policy summary
- Policy helpline for children’s services issues
- Access to relevant All Party Parliamentary Group on Local Government meetings
- Roundtables with Ministers and Shadow Ministers
- Learning and development events for councillors involved in children’s services
CSN subscribers have access to all our briefings on children's services and education.
Every day, CSN subscribers receive our morning news bulletin - including education news.