A job vacancy will appear in the Daily News header box either twice (‘High Profile’ campaign or four times (‘Maximum Profile’ campaign), plus up to four appearances in our Weekly Policy Summary. See here for further details of advertising packages.
Each job posting may include one job title, one job description, the salary or salary band, hours of work (if applicable), a location or locations, the council or employing organisation’s logo displayed with the job listing.
LGiU does not guarantee response rates to adverts places on the site. Adverts will be linked back to the advertising organisations own jobsite (or a nominated third party).
By accepting these terms of agreement and placing a job on our website, you confirm that your job advert:
- complies with applicable national and international laws, including but not limited to laws relating to labour and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property.
A job advert may not contain:
- any hyperlinks, other than those specifically to the employer’s website for further information on the job and the application process;
- misleading, unreadable, or ‘hidden’ keywords, repeated keywords or keywords that are irrelevant to the job opportunity being presented;
- inaccurate, false, or misleading information; and
- material or links to material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other manner.