LGiU and CCLA C’llr Achievement Awards
The 2015 C’llr Achievement Awards are now open for nominations!
Councillors play a vital role in their communities – they are local leaders who connect people, facilitate opportunities for involvement and make things happen in their patch. Yet they are often undervalued and unappreciated.
The LGiU and CCLA C’llr Achievement Awards aim to recognise and reward those councillors who go over and above what is expected of them; councillors who show absolute dedication to their communities and make positive changes happen.
So if you know an inspirational councillor, please make sure you show your appreciation and nominate them!
Submissions forms for the Bruce-Lockhart Member Scholarship can be downloaded here(Word document). Please send completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are 10 exciting awards categories this year:
- Innovation Achievement of the Year Award
- Wellbeing Champion of the Year
- DCLG Neighbourhood Planner of the Year
- CCLA Local Growth Achievement of the Year
- Young Councillor of the Year Award
- Partnership Achievement of the Year Award
- Leader of the Year Award
- Community Champion of the Year Award
- Judges’ Special Award for Contribution to Local Government
- Bruce Lockhart Membership Scholarship
The Bruce-Lockhart Member Scholarship is a particularly special award. It comes with a £10,000 bursary and is supported by Kent, Essex and East Sussex Councils.
You can see the full shortlist for the LGiU and CCLA C’llr Achievement Awards 2014 here.