– This briefing is designed to give a broad overview of the digital agenda as applied to local government.
– Digital technology and the move to digital service delivery is a re-occurring theme in reports, news feeds, blogs and articles. It is seen as one of the main ways to improve service delivery while reducing costs.
– As part of the digital debate, mobile working is discussed with some indication of both pros and cons.
– Channel Shift is briefly mentioned as are issues around Open Source and the need for Digital Leadership.
– It will be of particular interest to members and officers in all tiers of council leading on service transformation, digital technology and service delivery.
Some of our content is only available to members and officers in LGiU member organisations. Check if your organisation is a member.
Please sign in with your email address below and we'll check your email address against our list of registered members, or send you an invoice later. See our briefings terms and conditions.